Pendleton AAUW Branch meetings generally occur on the first Thursday evening of each month from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. The meetings are in the Vert Clubroom September – December, and April and May. During the winter months (January – March), meetings are held on the first Saturday, from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, at the Prodigal Son Brewery & Pub, in Pendleton.
The Vert Club Room, 345 SW Fourth St, Pendleton
Prodigal Son Brewery & Pub, 230 SE Court Ave, Pendleton
September 7, 2017, Thursday at 5:30 pm at The Vert Club Room – potluck
- Informal Program: Share “What Did You Do This Summer?” Potluck beginning at 5:30 pm; please bring a dish to share. Coffee and tea provided.
October 5, 2076, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: “Cambodia School Project” with speaker Vecie Grant
November 2, 2017, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: “Schools to Careers – Building Relationships between Students and Local Businesses” with speaker Christina van der Kamp
December 7, 2017, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Great Pacific
- Program: Holiday Wine Tasting with Ken Schulberg, Great Pacific Wine & Coffee Co.
January 6, 2018, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: “Casen’s Place” with speaker Debbie McBee, Publicity Director
February 3, 2018, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: “A Short & Incomplete History of Wales” with speaker Melissa Woodbury
March 3, 2018, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: Historical Short Film Project with Griswald High School students from Helix, OR
April 5, 2018, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: “Cascadia Earthquake” with speaker Phillip Schmitz, BMCC Instructor
May 3, 2018, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: “First Foods” with Eric Quaempts, CTUIR Director of Natural Resources
June 2018, Saturday 11:00 am at Pioneer Park Picnic Shelter
- End of year potluck and installation of officers. Bring your own lunch, drink, and utensils