Pendleton AAUW Branch meetings generally occur on the first Thursday evening of each month from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. The meetings are in the Vert Clubroom September – December, and April and May. During the winter months (January – March), meetings are held on the first Saturday, from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, at the Prodigal Son Brewery & Pub, in Pendleton.
The Vert Club Room, 345 SW Fourth St, Pendleton
Prodigal Son Brewery & Pub, 230 SE Court Ave, Pendleton
September 8, 2016, Thursday at 5:30 pm at The Vert Club Room – potluck
- Informal Program: Share “What Did You Do This Summer?” Potluck beginning at 5:30 pm; please bring a dish to share. Coffee and tea provided.
October 13, 2016, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: Chuck Wood, Nancy Kerns, and Elizabeth Scheeler on the Information on Upcoming Ballot Measures
November 3, 2016, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: Melissa Woodbury talks about her trip to Iceland
December 1, 2016, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Great Pacific
- Program: Holiday Wine Tasting with Ken Schulberg, Great Pacific Wine & Coffee Co.
January 7, 2017, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: Brigit Farley talks about the Middle East
February 4, 2017, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: OHSU PA Director on Rural Health
March 4, 2017, Saturday at 11:00 am at the Prodigal Son
- Program: Griswold High School (Helix) History Film Projects
April 6, 2017, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: Mary Davis on Food Waste and the Environment
May 4, 2017, Thursday at 7:00 pm at The Vert Club Room
- Program: “Bob & Kate’s Excellent Adventure (in Egypt)”, Kate Mace & Bob Ehmann
June 10, 2017, Saturday 11:00 am at Pioneer Park Picnic Shelter
- End of year potluck and installation of officers, Bring your own lunch, drink, and utensils